Ben & Jerry's Original Ice Cream - Vermonty Python
|Amount per serving
||Calories from Fat
They say: "Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition" and "I like Chinese" and "He's not the Messiah, he's just a naughty boy!" and "This parrot has ceased to be! He is no more!".
What Ben & Jerry say is pretty unfunny and pathetic in comparison: "Coffee liqueur ice cream with a chocolate cookie crumb swirl & fudge cows
We interrupt ourselves with much hooting through tin horns to bring you this brilliant new ice cream, made from dried shrubbery and old cereal packets. This is a ripping good flavor, really, so buy it quickly and run away, silly person, or we shall taunt you a second time."
Franky, I don't understand what it has to do with Monty Python at all. They're just using it as a marketing gimmick. It's fitting that this is my last Ben & Jerry's ice cream entry, since it's rather put me off them now...they pretend to be cool and environmental but they're all about making money. Otherwise, if they're so concerned about the environment, why don't they make their ENTIRE line organic? Eh? Instead of just a few token flavors?
last edit by
8/21/2006 1:46:43 AM
Beware of marketing hype
New: The PEERtrainer Cheat System
The PEERtrainer Cheat System is a new, simple to follow system for eating. The objective is to help guide you towards a way of eating that will make it easier to lose weight, give you more energy and help you feel better.
It is free, easy to follow, and a little unusual and controversial. Most of all it is working. This link will take you to a blog post where you can learn more and download the 26 page PDF that outlines the system.
Click Here To Read A Blog Post To
Learn About The New PEERtrainer Cheat System
Scroll Our Facebook Page Below For New Recipes:
PEERtrainer Is A Free and Powerful Online System For Weight Loss Support
New Services and Offerings From PEERtrainer:
1) Tip Of The Day Weight Loss Coaching Program-- This is a daily email program that helps to reinforce fundamentals as well as gives you practical tips each day. We are getting GREAT feedback from subscribers.
2) Weight Loss Bootcamp-- This is a free 4 week program where you are taken through some of the fundamentals of how to make changes. The calls and the Tip Of The Day work together and present and reinforce a common information set.
3) Tip Of The Day Blog-- We update this each day with responses to specific questions from our coaching subscribers and customer.
4) New Diet and Weight Loss Content-- We have launched a new diet section that organizes the growing amount of content on the site. When you click in the most important areas are highlighted.
5) PEERtrainer Coaching/Training Intensive This is a new 12 week program that helps you solve the mental blockages that are prevent many from sustainable weight loss. The most interesting thing about the program is what participants are saying and you can click on the link to read them.
Click Here To Learn More and Join!