Take a tour
invite your friends
- Select Menu -
Invite your friends
Why I Hate Being Fat
Why I Hate Being Fat:
1. Being embarrassed to look in the mirror.
2. Worrying about untagging new pictures on facebook.
3. Realizing that you're the biggest person in the room
4. Not being able to fit into my clothes.
5. Sucking in my gut every moment I'm in public.
6. Not wanting to recline in front of people because it accentuates my doublechin.
7. Not looking good in a bathing suit.
8. Feeling ignored by guys and looking around at all the couples who are skinny.
9. Not wanting to see certain people because they'll see I've gained weight.
10. Feeling judged at restaurants.
11. Worrying about being judged at job interviews as a less viable canidate.
12. That feeling I get when skinny people around me start complaining that they are SO fat.
13. Pulling down shirts or hiking up pants.
14. Being one out of breath when I walk up a flight of stairs.
15. Not being able to bend over as far because of my gut.
16. Avoiding social situations because I feel fat.
17. Judging whether I might have interest in a guy based of if he is bigger than me or not.
18. Wondering if people are judging me when I get refreshments at parties or events.
19. Noticing that I'm starting to waddle instead on walking normally.
20. Not going clothes shopping or wearing anything stylish because I'm always "waiting until I lose weight".
What are some of your reasons?
Fri. Apr 27, 9:37pm
Well i have not idea but i know that too much fats may cause problem to you life in form of high blood pressure, Heart problems . So you need to add fruits and vegetables in your diet and do exercise daily then you might be able to lose weight .
Sunday, April 29, 2012, 11:49 PM
Why I hate being fat
I love this. I have alot of those same issues, and it sure made me think about some of my reasons.
Being embarrassed to eat out with a group of people.
Wondering if my husband still finds me attractive or does he only see the "fat girl."
Not being able to exercise without some pain. Knees, joints and shins hurt ALL the time now.
Not being able to wear my clothes.
Living in sweat pants and t-shirts.
Wednesday, May 02, 2012, 12:05 PM
I could've written all of these...plus...I hate that my sister is skinnier than I am...good ol sibling rivalry! And as I try to do yoga, I'd be flexible enough if my fat rolls weren't in the way! :) :(
Wednesday, May 02, 2012, 1:20 PM
Why I hate being FAT??
I can't play with my 3 yr old the way I should...
I don't feel sexy anymore.....
I don't apply for certain jobs......
I hate not being able to sit on the floor and get up, without some kind of help....
My knees hurt if I kneel.....
I can't get up off the couch easily.....
I don't fit in a Theatre/Stadium seating.....
I despise when someone takes my picture.....
I will, however, over com this unnatural addiction of wanting to gorge myself with food and become, a healthier, more athletic me, the me I want to be.....
Thursday, May 10, 2012, 2:48 PM
How To Lose Weight- The Basics
Weight Watchers Points System
The Fat Smash Diet
The Eat To Live Diet
The Beck Diet Solution
How To Get The Motivation To Lose Weight
How To Be Successful Using PEERtrainer
How To Burn Fat
Online Weight Loss Support- How It Works
Does Green Tea Help You Lose Weight?
Tips On Using PEERtrainer
Visit The PEERtrainer Community
Diet and Fitness Resources
Weight Watchers Meetings
Learning To Inspire Others: You Already Are
Writing Down Your Daily Workouts
Spending Money On A Personal Trainer?
How I Became A Marathon Runner
How To Prevent Injuries During Your Workout
Flu Season: Should You Take The Flu Shot?
Are You Really Ready To Start PEERtrainer?
Super Foods That Can Boost Your Energy
Reversing Disease Through Nutrition
New Diet and Fitness Articles:
Weight Watchers Points Plus
How To Adjust Your Body To Exercise
New: Weight Watchers Momentum Program
New: PEERtrainer Blog Archive
Review Of The New Weight Watchers Momentum Program
Weight Loss Motivation by Joshua Wayne:
Why Simple Goal Setting Is Not Enough
How To Delay Short Term Gratification
How To Stay Motivated
How To Exercise With A Busy Schedule
Real World Nutrition and Fitness Questions
Can Weight Lifting Help You Lose Weight?
Are Protein Drinks Safe?
Nutrition As Medicine?
Everyday Weight Loss Tips
How To Eat Healthy At A Party
How To Eat Out And Still Lose Weight
The Three Bite Rule
Tips On How To Stop A Binge
Introducing The PEERtrainer Cheat System
How To Speed Up Weight Loss
How To Get Motivation To Lose Weight
Weight Watchers: The New Science!
3 Myths About Weight Loss With JJ Virgin
Related Article :
New PEERtrainer Articles :
Why Green Tea Helps You Lose Weight
How To Lose A Lot Of Weight, Fast
5 Things You Must Know Before Doing A Cleanse
New: How To Build Muscle
What Is The Best Kind Of Protein Powder?
The Master Cleanse
Will Removing Gluten From Your Diet Help You Lose Weight?
How To Obliterate Your Limitations
How To Get The Motivation To Exercise
How To Stop Feeling Tired
Dr. Joel Fuhrman's Super Immunity Diet
The PEERtrainer Diet
Is Portion Control Keeping You Fat?
The Ultimate Guide To Dietary Fiber
P90X? Do Burst Training Instead
Weight Watchers Points Changes For 2012
Can Diet Soda Cause You To GAIN Weight?