Take a tour
invite your friends
- Select Menu -
Invite your friends
I have Questions about Heartburn
I am wondering if there is anyone that has Heartburn or GERD I have some Questions about Heartburn or GERD:
1. Do you Ever Belch with your Heartburn or GERD?
2. Have you ever had any Vomiting with your Heartburn or GERD?
3. Have you Ever had a Long Violent Episode of Vomiting with your Heartburn or GERD that lasts for a Long time like 6:30pm-3:00am where you lose sleep?
4. What do you do when you have a Long Episode of Vomiting with your Heartburn or GERD that lasts for a Long time like 6:30pm-3:00am where you lose sleep?
5. Do you ever feel a burning Sensation in your throat with your Heartburn or GERD?
6. Have you ever had an Upper GI and Endoscopy Tests with your Heartburn or GERD?
7. Have you ever been told that your Stomach moves up to your Chest with your Heartburn or GERD?
8. Have you ever been told that you have a Hiatal Hernia.
9. Do you ever get Tummy Cramps with your Heartburn or GERD?
10. Do you ever get Diarrhea with your heartburn or GERD?
I want to let you know that I Channing have been told from Endoscopy tests and Upper GI Tests that I have a Very Bad Hiatal Hernia and my Stomach is in my chest and Also my Stomach is Twisted by a Gastro Doctor and with my Heartburn or GERD I will have
1. Belching Every single Day- sometimes the Belching turns in to Nausea
2. Nausea Feelings every single Day
3. Tummy Cramps
4. A Burning Sensation in my throat
At times I will have Vomiting and diarrhea If you know the answers please let me know
Thu. May 17, 6:13pm
I have GERD that has NOT progressed to a hiatal hernia. Yours has progressed (without treatment?) and is more serious. If you have been taking Zantac that might be the cause of diarrhea, but you should ask your physician about that.
I also lose my voice frequently as a result of GERD.
Channing, if your doctor can't help you get hold of this problem you are going to end up with esophageal cancer. Belching is the least of it.
I don't know what will work once you have the hiatal hernia -- hopefully your doctor will give you some options. I am following a restrictive (and tasteless) diet that you can find in the book "Dropping Acid." The best thing I can say for it is that it works for me.
Saturday, May 19, 2012, 12:08 AM
12:08 here -- to change my answer to question #7, oh yes, I know that eventually happens, my father had GERD for many years before he got a hiatal hernia like you have.
Saturday, May 19, 2012, 12:11 AM
Just want to know if this health issue is somewhat hereditary? -
Tuesday, October 04, 2016, 2:42 PM
How To Lose Weight- The Basics
Weight Watchers Points System
The Fat Smash Diet
The Eat To Live Diet
The Beck Diet Solution
How To Get The Motivation To Lose Weight
How To Be Successful Using PEERtrainer
How To Burn Fat
Online Weight Loss Support- How It Works
Does Green Tea Help You Lose Weight?
Tips On Using PEERtrainer
Visit The PEERtrainer Community
Diet and Fitness Resources
Weight Watchers Meetings
Learning To Inspire Others: You Already Are
Writing Down Your Daily Workouts
Spending Money On A Personal Trainer?
How I Became A Marathon Runner
How To Prevent Injuries During Your Workout
Flu Season: Should You Take The Flu Shot?
Are You Really Ready To Start PEERtrainer?
Super Foods That Can Boost Your Energy
Reversing Disease Through Nutrition
New Diet and Fitness Articles:
Weight Watchers Points Plus
How To Adjust Your Body To Exercise
New: Weight Watchers Momentum Program
New: PEERtrainer Blog Archive
Review Of The New Weight Watchers Momentum Program
Weight Loss Motivation by Joshua Wayne:
Why Simple Goal Setting Is Not Enough
How To Delay Short Term Gratification
How To Stay Motivated
How To Exercise With A Busy Schedule
Real World Nutrition and Fitness Questions
Can Weight Lifting Help You Lose Weight?
Are Protein Drinks Safe?
Nutrition As Medicine?
Everyday Weight Loss Tips
How To Eat Healthy At A Party
How To Eat Out And Still Lose Weight
The Three Bite Rule
Tips On How To Stop A Binge
Introducing The PEERtrainer Cheat System
How To Speed Up Weight Loss
How To Get Motivation To Lose Weight
Weight Watchers: The New Science!
3 Myths About Weight Loss With JJ Virgin
Related Article :
New PEERtrainer Articles :
Why Green Tea Helps You Lose Weight
How To Lose A Lot Of Weight, Fast
5 Things You Must Know Before Doing A Cleanse
New: How To Build Muscle
What Is The Best Kind Of Protein Powder?
The Master Cleanse
Will Removing Gluten From Your Diet Help You Lose Weight?
How To Obliterate Your Limitations
How To Get The Motivation To Exercise
How To Stop Feeling Tired
Dr. Joel Fuhrman's Super Immunity Diet
The PEERtrainer Diet
Is Portion Control Keeping You Fat?
The Ultimate Guide To Dietary Fiber
P90X? Do Burst Training Instead
Weight Watchers Points Changes For 2012
Can Diet Soda Cause You To GAIN Weight?