Take a tour
invite your friends
- Select Menu -
Invite your friends
How do you guys prevent binging?
I come home after a night out and i binge. I dont drink badly, i wont eat badly throughout the day, but when I get the oppurtunity to cheat, it's bad!
How do you guys stop a binge when it's about to start?
Sat. Sep 29, 1:57pm
I used to do exactly the same thing. I would be the best little dieter all day long, then I would turn into a Food Vampire after dark and gobble everything in sight. This time around, I made a new rule for myself: no eating after 7 p.m. I just can't trust myself after sundown, so I stay out of the kitchen 'til dawn.
You might also make a list of "5 things to do right now instead of eating." Some ideas:
1. Phone a friend. Preferably a real friend, one who cares about you and is just as devoted to healthy eating and fitness as you are – not a frenemy who’ll say, “Go ahead. Treat yourself. You deserve it…” Hang up on that one and call a =real= friend.
2. Write. Log on to PT and write about what’s going on. If the Internet isn’t handy at the moment, write your feelings in a journal, a deposit slip, a napkin. Then tear it up or tuck it away to add to your weight-loss scrap book under, “Moments that made all the difference.”
3. Go to your Inspiration Box (a plain, ordinary shoe box works fine) and start pulling out those success stories and pictures that you've clipped out of magazines to inspire you.
4. Go into the nearest bathroom and say the Serenity Prayer 3 or 4 times.
5. Wait 10 minutes. Look at the clock and just wait 10 minutes before you take that first bite. Promise yourself you can have it after 10 minutes go by. Fill that 10 minutes with activities 1-4. After 10 minutes go by, and you’ve completed activities 1-4, and you still want that bite of (name of favorite binge food here), have it. Then forgive yourself and move on.
Saturday, September 29, 2007, 2:55 PM
Drink drink drink...I find when I'm about to binge I just nibble a bit here and there...that usually gets me through. I also drink lots of water when the desire to eat comes...Also you may not be getting enough calories throughout the day so try to increase your calorie intake...
Have ONLY healthy snacks so when you go to binge it won't add up on the scale too bad.
Eat breakfast...oatmeal is preferrable or something with lots of fiber and protein.
Saturday, September 29, 2007, 7:58 PM
new year calendar
real printable calendar
calendar printable 2017
blank calendar 2017
2017 free calendar
all calendar 2017
useful calendar 2017
schedule 2017 calendar
2017 schedule calendar
schedule calendar 2017
blank calendar 2017-18
map of usa
map of usa
Wednesday, February 15, 2017, 11:44 PM
How To Lose Weight- The Basics
Weight Watchers Points System
The Fat Smash Diet
The Eat To Live Diet
The Beck Diet Solution
How To Get The Motivation To Lose Weight
How To Be Successful Using PEERtrainer
How To Burn Fat
Online Weight Loss Support- How It Works
Does Green Tea Help You Lose Weight?
Tips On Using PEERtrainer
Visit The PEERtrainer Community
Diet and Fitness Resources
Weight Watchers Meetings
Learning To Inspire Others: You Already Are
Writing Down Your Daily Workouts
Spending Money On A Personal Trainer?
How I Became A Marathon Runner
How To Prevent Injuries During Your Workout
Flu Season: Should You Take The Flu Shot?
Are You Really Ready To Start PEERtrainer?
Super Foods That Can Boost Your Energy
Reversing Disease Through Nutrition
New Diet and Fitness Articles:
Weight Watchers Points Plus
How To Adjust Your Body To Exercise
New: Weight Watchers Momentum Program
New: PEERtrainer Blog Archive
Review Of The New Weight Watchers Momentum Program
Weight Loss Motivation by Joshua Wayne:
Why Simple Goal Setting Is Not Enough
How To Delay Short Term Gratification
How To Stay Motivated
How To Exercise With A Busy Schedule
Real World Nutrition and Fitness Questions
Can Weight Lifting Help You Lose Weight?
Are Protein Drinks Safe?
Nutrition As Medicine?
Everyday Weight Loss Tips
How To Eat Healthy At A Party
How To Eat Out And Still Lose Weight
The Three Bite Rule
Tips On How To Stop A Binge
Introducing The PEERtrainer Cheat System
How To Speed Up Weight Loss
How To Get Motivation To Lose Weight
Weight Watchers: The New Science!
3 Myths About Weight Loss With JJ Virgin
Related Article :
New PEERtrainer Articles :
Why Green Tea Helps You Lose Weight
How To Lose A Lot Of Weight, Fast
5 Things You Must Know Before Doing A Cleanse
New: How To Build Muscle
What Is The Best Kind Of Protein Powder?
The Master Cleanse
Will Removing Gluten From Your Diet Help You Lose Weight?
How To Obliterate Your Limitations
How To Get The Motivation To Exercise
How To Stop Feeling Tired
Dr. Joel Fuhrman's Super Immunity Diet
The PEERtrainer Diet
Is Portion Control Keeping You Fat?
The Ultimate Guide To Dietary Fiber
P90X? Do Burst Training Instead
Weight Watchers Points Changes For 2012
Can Diet Soda Cause You To GAIN Weight?