I want to consistently follow the great food plan that I have developed over the years. I have reached my goal many times. However, I have never been able to keep off the weight indefinitely. I frequently struggle with Maintenance. I need support to stay away from that first bite of snacks/trigger foods which get me started on a food binge!
Revised Jan 20, 2013: MY NEW CHALLENGE:
1) FOLLOW CHEAT SYSTEM
2) STRENUOUSLY AVOID 12 C's: Cake, Cookies, Candy, Crackers (except the ones I deem healthy),Chips, Cheese, Cereal after bkfst, Cereal with sugar, ice Cream , eating in Car, sugar by itself (C&H), Cashews or other nuts
3) Three meals a day, nothing in between except fruits, vegetables, or other healthy foods to be determined
4) LOG EVERY DAY unless I am away from a computer
5) WEIGH at least once a week and log weight
6) Try to WALK AT LEAST 30 MINS.4 or more days a week.
I'm inserting this weight here on 1/6/12 because although I weighed this amount last August, I was ashamed to tell anyone:
August 2011 - 138.5
10/29/11 - 135
11/17/11 - 136
12/14/11 - 134.5
1/1/12 - 131.5
1/5/12 - 130.5
1/18/12 - 129
1/27/12 - 128
2/28/12 - 127
6/18/12 - 125 (goal!)
7/15/12 - 126.5
8/27/12 - 126.8
1/19/13 - 125.3
1/22/13 - 124,6
Almost every Wednesday I pick up Torin from school and we have a "Pirate treasure hunt." The "Pirates" hide the treasures on Wednesday mornings, and write all the clues in a notebook which they leave in a little mailbox in my garage. Today we had our usual treasure hunt at my house, and then went to his house to rlieve the nanny and care for Dustin until Michelle got home around 4:00. We had a wonderful day!
Most exercises this mornig. Short walk this afternoon.
Bran flakes (10 grams of fiber) and milk
hardboiled egg, apple, 1 Wasa cracker
None! I have no desire for the goldfish or other snacks at the kids' house. I hope this lasts!
Out to an Italian restaurant:
Large green salad
Pasta Primavera with lots of veggies and a little chicken. I ate half and brought the rest home.
Strawberries & blueberries