To lose at least 35 lbs. this year 2013. (Hopefully by June- would be 1.75 lb a week)
1. First goal - zip and fit comfortably in my largest pair of jeans - size 12. IDK how many lbs that will be - but I WILL update and let people know.
2. To incorporate some new food choices in my diet and start exercising. Minimum daily goal is to walk at least 15 minutes(first week).
3. Be able to complete mudderling basic boot camp workout WITHOUT stopping. (before that- I want to be able to do regular pushups!)
4. Be able to participate in a 5K and complete it.
5. To be an inspiration for anyone who may need encouragement.
1/21 Started new foods today - went grocery shopping too!
1/24 ate a real, fresh veggie salad at home - no food out to eat.
My team has a challenge for this weekend - Friday - Sunday go 15 miles, walk, run or jog. I missed starting on Friday - So I have 7.5 miles to do today and tomorrow.
3.93 miles walking average speed. Will power walk the last 3.63 miles. 800 total calories plus another 168 = 968
Powerwalked/jogged/average walk last half of 7.5 TOTAL = 7.56 miles walked/jogged
coffee 60 calories no real breakfast today again - headed out to get first round of walking in.
2 van de camp fish planks and a cup of peas - 250+117 = 367 calories
8 oz ice tea = 70 cal
4 oz protein shake w/ milk and blackberries = 130 calories.
4 oz protein shake w/ milk and banana=90 +130= 220
24 oz water
4:38pm average salad w/ dressing = 65 calories
going into dinner time w/ 912 calories consumed for the day.
7.5 oz MD = 110
2 Cup Velvetta Broc and chicken w/ adding own broc. = 700
DAY TOTAL 1722 at 6pm.