To lose at least 35 lbs. this year 2013. (Hopefully by June- would be 1.75 lb a week)
1. First goal - zip and fit comfortably in my largest pair of jeans - size 12. IDK how many lbs that will be - but I WILL update and let people know.
2. To incorporate some new food choices in my diet and start exercising. Minimum daily goal is to walk at least 15 minutes(first week).
3. Be able to complete mudderling basic boot camp workout WITHOUT stopping. (before that- I want to be able to do regular pushups!)
4. Be able to participate in a 5K and complete it.
5. To be an inspiration for anyone who may need encouragement.
6. To be more disciplined in practicing keyboard. There are many components of a healthy mind- mine includes learning to play piano/keyboard. I have been lazy regarding this and making excuses at lesson time. NO more.(1/28)
1/21 Started new foods today - went grocery shopping too!
1/24 ate a real, fresh veggie salad at home - no food out to eat.
1/27 doing really good on not eating out as much- dropped from 2 times a day to maybe 3 times a week!
1/28 BLASTED through the goal above to walk at least 15 minutes a day. Did 15 miles between Sat and Sun
Rough time getting up today- did not sleep well. Still plan on my upping my workout as it is a new week - but it may be left to the old ways for today. On FB I stated it would be as below.
4 miles walk/jog= 4.17 done
10 squats= done
25 pushups(girlie)= done
25 scrunches= done
2.5 min of planks= only able to do 1 min at 30 sec intervals
coffee 60 cal
TOTAL CALORIES: 1608 + 390 = 1998 - didn't get under 1900 like I had hoped. sigh...
steel cut oatmeal w/ brn sugar, blueberries and cinnamon, 2 oz milk around 350 cal.+ apple juice 70 cal 6 oz 420 cal
4 oz strawberry protein shake - 155 cal.
healthy choice chicken broccoli noodle marinara = 270
36 OZ water
1.5 c milk - 150 cal, 1.5 cup special k- 180 60 cal sugar
905 cal going into supper NOW I am not sure HOW many calories I had for supper- I had about 1.5 cup of fried potatoes and onions with turkey in it. and a 1/2 cup of peas. and a MD 7.5 oz - 110 cal. I am close with 238 cal for 1 cup of turkey chopped (sorta) but tatas and onions MAY be the killer -ok different sites go from 65 to 400, so I am going to say 350. SO I show I am ending day at 1608 ,but I am hungry again so gonna eat something hopefully less than 200 calories and hit the sack. Will update tomorrow. 110 md