To lose at least 35 lbs. this year 2013. (Hopefully by June- would be 1.75 lb a week)
1. First goal - zip and fit comfortably in my largest pair of jeans - size 12. IDK how many lbs that will be - but I WILL update and let people know.
2. To incorporate some new food choices in my diet and start exercising. Minimum daily goal is to walk at least 15 minutes(first week).
3. Be able to complete mudderling basic boot camp workout WITHOUT stopping. (before that- I want to be able to do regular pushups!)
4. Be able to participate in a 5K and complete it.
5. To be an inspiration for anyone who may need encouragement.
6. To be more disciplined in practicing keyboard. There are many components of a healthy mind- mine includes learning to play piano/keyboard. I have been lazy regarding this and making excuses at lesson time. NO more.(1/28)
1/21 Started new foods today - went grocery shopping too!
1/24 ate a real, fresh veggie salad at home - no food out to eat.
1/27 doing really good on not eating out as much- dropped from 2 times a day to maybe 3 times a week!
1/28 BLASTED through the goal above to walk at least 15 minutes a day. Did 15 miles between Sat and Sun
Was able to get a short walk in without knees hurting. Thank goodness I decided to order new shoes. I don't know, but the squats and lunges may have added to it.
NEW SHOES ARRIVED OVERNIGHT - Go Zappos!
walk - 1.34 mi
squats - 15
pushups (w/knees) - 25
scrunches - 30 (up from 25)
planks - 1.5 min in 30 sec intervals
NOT starting mudderling warm up and circuit 1 w/o getting new shoes.
coffee 30 cal
strawberry protein shake 4 0z - no milk - 85 -saving 50 calories there...
1.5 cup mac and chz and burger. 400
7.5 oz MD 110
can of pears - 250
a few almonds - 50
TOTAL DAY: 1735
over half a thin crust pepperoni/mushroom dominos pizza - 700 calories for nothing because I still feel hungry and I am annoyed. seriously.