To lose at least 35 lbs. this year 2013. (Hopefully by June- would be 1.75 lb a week)
1. First goal - zip and fit comfortably in my largest pair of jeans - size 12. IDK how many lbs that will be - but I WILL update and let people know.
2. To incorporate some new food choices in my diet and start exercising. Minimum daily goal is to walk at least 15 minutes(first week).
3. Be able to complete mudderling basic boot camp workout WITHOUT stopping. (before that- I want to be able to do regular pushups!)
4. Be able to participate in a 5K and complete it.
5. To be an inspiration for anyone who may need encouragement.
6. To be more disciplined in practicing keyboard. There are many components of a healthy mind- mine includes learning to play piano/keyboard. I have been lazy regarding this and making excuses at lesson time. NO more.(1/28)
1/21 Started new foods today - went grocery shopping too!
1/24 ate a real, fresh veggie salad at home - no food out to eat.
1/27 doing really good on not eating out as much- dropped from 2 times a day to maybe 3 times a week!
1/28 BLASTED through the goal above to walk at least 15 minutes a day. Did 15 miles between Sat and Sun
Got up a bit earlier today- decided I need to do some exercises to strengthen my behind and hips to help my knees.
glute bridges - 10 reps - 5 sets
clamshell both legs - 10 reps - 5 sets each
lotus yoga position- 2 minutes 30 sec each rep
couldn't really do proper lunges and squats- worked that really good in PiYo yesterday. SO break on it.
walked 1.32 miles - 1:35 pm
MAY do xcess interval training tonight at gym 8:45pm. try it out?
DID go to zumba before the interval training and it kicked my behind and knees. At home now with ice on them.
maple and brn sugar oatmeal w/ 1/4 milk - 185
small orange 60
coffee - 45
other half of subway club sand- 420
peaches and cottage chz - 200
5 oz strawberry banana protein shake- w water - 180
cereal and milk around 350
velvetta lasagna dinner 1/2 cup with 1 cup peas - 290
7.5 oz pepsi 110
TOTAL DAY 1940