To lose at least 35 lbs. this year 2013. (Hopefully by June- would be 1.75 lb a week)
1. First goal - zip and fit comfortably in my largest pair of jeans - size 12. IDK how many lbs that will be - but I WILL update and let people know.
2. To incorporate some new food choices in my diet and start exercising. Minimum daily goal is to walk at least 15 minutes(first week).
3. Be able to complete mudderling basic boot camp workout WITHOUT stopping. (before that- I want to be able to do regular pushups!)
4. Be able to participate in a 5K and complete it.
5. To be an inspiration for anyone who may need encouragement.
6. To be more disciplined in practicing keyboard. There are many components of a healthy mind- mine includes learning to play piano/keyboard. I have been lazy regarding this and making excuses at lesson time. NO more.(1/28)
1/21 Started new foods today - went grocery shopping too!
1/24 ate a real, fresh veggie salad at home - no food out to eat.
1/27 doing really good on not eating out as much- dropped from 2 times a day to maybe 3 times a week!
1/28 BLASTED through the goal above to walk at least 15 minutes a day. Did 15 miles between Sat and Sun
Didn't sleep well AT ALL - exercised (zumba) late 8-9pm and IDK if my body was just wired or what - plus I was out of meds to help me sleep. UGH
Day off? Knees hurt still and muscles sore.
1/2 small chili wendys - 105
broc/chz baked tato - 470
sour cream - 1- 25 cal
8 oz coke 80
TOTAL = 680
50 cal raw almonds
1/4 cup peaches 60
1 cup cottage cheese 160
dominos alfredo pasta bowl - 600
3 bbq wings - 250
6 oz tea - 40
TOTAL FOR DAY SO FAR: 1570