To lose at least 35 lbs. this year 2013. (Hopefully by June- would be 1.75 lb a week)
1. First goal - zip and fit comfortably in my largest pair of jeans - size 12. IDK how many lbs that will be - but I WILL update and let people know.
2. To incorporate some new food choices in my diet and start exercising. Minimum daily goal is to walk at least 15 minutes(first week).
3. Be able to complete mudderling basic boot camp workout WITHOUT stopping. (before that- I want to be able to do regular pushups!)
4. Be able to participate in a 5K and complete it.
5. To be an inspiration for anyone who may need encouragement.
6. To be more disciplined in practicing keyboard. There are many components of a healthy mind- mine includes learning to play piano/keyboard. I have been lazy regarding this and making excuses at lesson time. NO more.(1/28)
1/21 Started new foods today - went grocery shopping too!
1/24 ate a real, fresh veggie salad at home - no food out to eat.
1/27 doing really good on not eating out as much- dropped from 2 times a day to maybe 3 times a week!
1/28 BLASTED through the goal above to walk at least 15 minutes a day. Did 15 miles between Sat and Sun
not sure about workout today- have things planned for this evening but going to see what i can get into before then at the fitness center.
Slept well and glad for that again. I don't take that for granted!
killer abs and body scuplting
Healthy Choice lasagna - 280 cal
2 cups of brocolli
ice tea 60
raison bran and milk - cereal - 350
4 OZ strawberry protein shake 105
mac and chz and burger and green beans - 500?