A radiant healthy fit firm body - that smiles at me in the mirror - EVERYDAY!
How? NO MORE EXCUSES. JUST DO IIT!
FITNESS from better eating and EXERCISE!
These are the simple yet vital habits I am implementing TODAY to reach my goal.
• DRINKING 2L water EVERY day, ESPECIALLY THE WEEKENDS.
• ABSOLUTELY NO eating/drinking after 7 pm.
• LIMIT THE WHITE FOODS as much as possible. PORTION CONTROL!!! Fill up with nutrient dense calories - please!!!
• No booze. None. One glass of wine leads to another and then I want to eat. Abstinence is key for me here. Moderation does not work.
• DAILY varied exercise. Cardio, strength and stretch. This is KEY to getting firm and fit! NOT OPTIONAL!!!
• And accountability to Peer Trainer - calorie tracking.
The Perks: I will feel good and reflect that inner satisfaction of taking care of myself.
RADIANCE IS WITHIN MY REACH!
To put a number on it - since I tend to be goal oriented - My goal is to weigh 124 pounds by the end of June.
Current status and musings as of Feb 20,2013. Have made feeble attempts for the last year or so to get back in control. My eating/drinking is a disaster. Need/want to get rid of this thickening mid-section. I'm starting to lose confidence about how I look in certain clothes. Not a nice feeling.
So short-term and getting back to feeling good is complete damage control. I do the most damage done after 7. I know this - I know so many things about weight maintenance but I have been ignoring it. I need to exercise every day and remember that weight loss is 90% what I put (or don't put in my mouth). PT accountability works for me. I am a heathy person - my weight gain is simple - eating/drinking too much and not enough activity. It is that simple. The other thing is I am not willing to be consumed or obsessed with food, calories and exercise. It's important and I need to make good decisions every day but there is more to my life.
Starting today I am reclaiming my body and my life.
Feeling good and strong today. Ate well yesterday and worked out!
33 pushups and 5 minute butt workout - Done!
That might be all for today.
whole wheat roll
ham & cheese omelet
To consider: skip the roll and eat a little more egg???