To lose at least 35 lbs. this year 2013. (Hopefully by June- would be 1.75 lb a week)
1. First goal - zip and fit comfortably in my largest pair of jeans - size 12. IDK how many lbs that will be - but I WILL update and let people know.
2. To incorporate some new food choices in my diet and start exercising. Minimum daily goal is to walk at least 15 minutes(first week).
3. Be able to complete mudderling basic boot camp workout WITHOUT stopping. (before that- I want to be able to do regular pushups!)
4. Be able to participate in a 5K and complete it.
5. To be an inspiration for anyone who may need encouragement.
6. To be more disciplined in practicing keyboard. There are many components of a healthy mind- mine includes learning to play piano/keyboard. I have been lazy regarding this and making excuses at lesson time. NO more.(1/28)
1/21 Started new foods today - went grocery shopping too!
1/24 ate a real, fresh veggie salad at home - no food out to eat.
1/27 doing really good on not eating out as much- dropped from 2 times a day to maybe 3 times a week!
1/28 BLASTED through the goal above to walk at least 15 minutes a day. Did 15 miles between Sat and Sun
Didn't get weighed Friday AM so weight stays same. DID get workout somewhat in, even though I am at in-laws.
walk/jog 1.7 miles estimate. I jogged approximately 70% of the way.
honey nut cheerios and milk - IDK 350?
Had Kraft mac and cheese and hot dogs whoohoo- IDK how many calories - maybe 800 plus?
4 oz banana protein shake- 140 cal- small banana
MCD crispy chicken sand 510 cal
wendys bacon cheeseburger no mayo and chili chz fries 1160 WOW
16 oz pop - 230
WOW 3235 WAY over on calories.. sheesh