To lose at least 35 lbs. this year 2013. (Hopefully by June?)
1. First goal - zip and fit comfortably in my largest pair of jeans - size 12. IDK how many lbs that will be - but I WILL update and let people know.
2. To incorporate some new food choices in my diet and start exercising. Minimum daily goal is to walk at least 15 minutes(first week).
3. Be able to complete a basic boot camp workout WITHOUT stopping.
4. Be able to participate in a 5K and complete it.
5. To be an inspiration for anyone who may need encouragement.
1/21 Started new foods today - went grocery shopping too!
Feel a bit sore today and may not do the push ups etc. I don't want to over do it. - 64 oz of water is doable- but I am not getting it done. May be an unrealistic goal for the first week.
6:30 pm 10 sit ups and 4 girlie pushups- arms hurting too bad to do more. Spent all afternoon in and out of 3 stores for groceries and didn't get on my walk.
7:48pm - 10 squats...
Coffee again- bad habit to break- 75 calories in sugar alone - I just don't know that I can drink the coffee without sugar and I won't use fake sweeteners. Sigh- may have to just STOP drinking it....
BK tendergrill BLT salad- if I get to the store- I might be able to make my own.... no blue chz- w/ 16 oz coke - 1st pop in 4 days - 690 cal. (idk what removing the blue chz did- since I told them sh chz would be a good sub)
1.5 graham cracker and canned pears- rinsed syrup off- at 3/4 can = 259 calories - kind of a waste of calories....didn't hold me over AT ALL or satisfy my tummy.
20 oz water+30 = 50oz water today.
10pm (late snack :( fruit cocktail 100 cal and velvetta ind mac and chz- 220 = 320)
had to get up and eat even more! cheerios and milk - 400 calories
Healthy Choice Top Chef Cafe Steamers BBQ Steak w/ red potatoes: 330 cal
2 cups broccoli steamed=40+ calories?
7.5 OZ MD :) = 110 calories
MUCH BETTER CHOICE FOR SUPPER THAN LAST NIGHT. I am very grateful that I have some sort of will-power. I HAD been eating out almost every meal. TOTAL= 1469+320=1789+400=2189 gosh darn it!