A radiant healthy fit firm body - that smiles at me in the mirror - EVERYDAY!
How? NO MORE EXCUSES. JUST DO IIT!
FITNESS from better eating and EXERCISE!
These are the simple yet vital habits I am implementing TODAY to reach my goal.
• DRINKING 2L water EVERY day, ESPECIALLY THE WEEKENDS.
• ABSOLUTELY NO eating/drinking after 7 pm.
• LIMIT THE WHITE FOODS as much as possible. PORTION CONTROL!!! Fill up with nutrient dense calories - please!!!
• WINE - I love wine. I live in Argentina - Malbec is just part of the culture. How to incorporate this into my healthy fit life? First - I will be conscious not to quench thirst with wine. Always have a glass of water before wine. Second, to not drink my wine while I eat - it takes away my awareness. I will sip and savor my GLASS of wine after my meal. And the third - portion control - Enjoy my ONE glass of wine and BE HAPPY
• DAILY varied exercise. Cardio, strength and stretch. This is KEY to getting firm and fit! NOT OPTIONAL!!! Goal is to accumulate at least 210 minutes per week of exercise.
• And accountability to Peer Trainer – I will log food and exercise on a daily basis as well as report how I did with regards to water and wine consumption as well as track accumulated exercise during the week.
The Perks: I will feel good and reflect that inner satisfaction of taking care of myself.
RADIANCE IS WITHIN MY REACH!
To put a number on it - since I tend to be goal oriented - I will say the goal is to weigh 57kgs or 125 pounds by the end of May - that is to lose 1.5 kgs or 3 pounds. Since I plan on gaining some muscle weight along with that I've got my work cut out for me.