To lose at least 35 lbs. this year 2013.
1. First goal - zip and fit comfortably in my largest pair of jeans - size 12. !
2. To reduce types of foods from my diet weekly and keep a running total. To date - HFCS and hydrogenated/ partially hydrogenated oils and deep fried foods. (7/11/13)
4. Be able to participate in a 5K and complete it.
5. To be an inspiration for anyone who may need encouragement.
1. Since 6/30/13 I have had no partially or fully hydrogenated foods NOR any high fructose corn syrup.
2. I have added 3 extra fruit servings or veggie servings a week.
3. (As of August 1, 2013), 24+ oz of water a day
Lead, follow or get out of the way challenge:
Week 1 - Missed on weighing - was out of town
Start of Wk 2 - 177
Start of Wk 3 - 175.4 (-1.6)
Start of Wk 4 - 174.0 (-1.4)
Start of Wk 5 - 173.4 (-.6)
Start of Wk 6 - 173.4 no change
Start of Wk 7 - 171.6 ( - 1.8)
Start of Wk 8 - 170.4 (-.8)
Start of Wk 9 - 170.6 (+.2)
Week 1 CR - No high fructose corn syrup
Week 2 CR- No deep fried foods
Week 3 CR- No partially/hydrogenated foods
Week 4 CR - none added per program
Week 5 CR - 24 oz water a day
Week 6 CR - 3 days a week of extra (intentional) fruits or veggies
Week 7 CR - better accountability on logging for now..
Week 8 CR- Maintain
Week 9 CR - absolutely breakfast every day even if it is a smoothie or protein shake
Week 1 - consciously remember to do so - 15 squats a day
Week 2 - 3 walks a week
Week 3 - HIT training starts
Week 4 - add in pushups and planks (aim 3 x a week)
Week 5 -maintain the above - try to make it a habit
Week 6 - add clean and press to the squats....
Week 7 - Must work on above - with work and school now - I just focus on the foods I am eating and exercise, for the most part - goes to the wayside. (Just being honest)
Week 8 - Brutal week starting - and working and school is brutal enough for me, HOWEVER, I plan on trying to get in extra walking and more squats, etc.
Week 9 - with Lynneta6's help - I am starting what I hope to be permanent, exercise tomorrow - 15 min sweating. :)
Exercise 15 minutes a day - sweating heart rate up for two days. Then adding 2 min a day until I am at at least 30 minutes. Day one is Sept 3, 2013
(What I do and time of day does not matter)
Sept. 3: 15 min -
Sept 4: 15 min -
Sept 5: 17 min -
Sept 6: 19 min -
Sept 7 (MY BDAY): 21 min -
Will add more... Will be (to be accountable) writing what I did for the 15 minutes every day. Will be noting on daily log and on community tab at Progress, Not Perfection team, under both 31 day challenge and on main team.