Online Weight Loss Support
By Jackie Wicks PEERtrainer Founder
I Can Lose Weight On The Internet Using Online Weight Loss Support?
If anyone ever told me 5 years ago, even 3 years ago I could lose weight by logging
into the internet, with people I didn't know, I would think they were delusional.
After all, isn't losing weight about getting out more, moving more and putting less
in your mouth? How could the internet, which isn't about working out, which isn't
about eating food have anything to do with helping me lose weight?
The fact is, that the internet is exactly the ideal place to lose weight. Your
friends don't want to hear about your weight loss efforts anymore. Secretly,
they're kind of upset by it..after all, if you lose weight, maybe they'll be the
"fattest" friend. Maybe guys will chose to look at you instead. Your mother, as
much as she loves you, might also have a vested interest in keeping you plump around
If you start to make changes in your appearance, maybe she'll be forced
to acknowledge her own weight problem. Your boyfriend, as much as he'd love to be
supportive of your efforts, he might start to feel very insecure and think, uh oh,
now that she looks hotter, maybe she'll want to trade up.
Online Weight Loss Help Works!
When you go online and
join an anonymous group, there is no agenda. The people around you only feed off of
the successes of those around them. There is only a vested interest in seeing you
lose weight because it motivates THEM to put in the effort and make them lose
Weight Loss Support Online Is Customizable Via Groups and Teams
You can hand pick your PEERtrainer group. You can upload as much information as you want, or as little as you want. You can reveal all of your little dirty secrets
- there was a thread a while back that said, I just picked up a piece of cake that I
THREW IN THE GARBAGE and BEGAN TO EAT IT AGAIN. Where in real life can you actually
admit that problem and get help for it?
You can talk about the little frustrations
that your husband couldn't care less about but your group mates care very much about
and are motivated to help solve, because they feel the same "little" frustrations.
Why is it so satisfying? Because your frustrations aren't little....they're very
real and they're very much apart of the steps you take to losing the weight and
getting the body you want and deserve.
You have your online group to turn to when your family rolls their eyes when you
chose to pass on the apple pie and ice cream. You have your group to report to when
you want to shout, "hey! I went to the gym today!". You have people there when you
have no idea how to handle social situations like group dinners or cocktail hour or
nights home alone, lonely in front of the TV. Your group mates are there to offer
advice, strategies and simple kind words to help you in those moments that are the
The internet provides just enough intimacy to feel accountable to your groups and
just enough "removal" so that you're not mired in the social difficulties of "real
life". PEERtrainer's central platform is the internet group, which gives you a way
to form a positive supportive place for you to get the help you know you need, but
just weren't sure where to find people who actually wanted to do the same thing.
Research Supports The Effectiveness Of Online Support Groups
Not only is online weight loss support highly effective, but research also shows that it can
help with other conditions like depression. The simple act of not feeling as alone can be very helpful!
When You Give Support You Get Support
One of the great things about the PEERtrainer Online Weight Loss Support Platform is that you can get help and at the same time, you can also inspire others. It's the
powerful give and take that really works. And it's a new group, one you created all
by yourself to help you get exactly what you want.
How does PEERtrainer work and How Does It Support Me Losing Weight?
When you join PEERtrainer, you create an account which gives you a log and automatically
places you in a group of people who also joined the site that month. Our top tip is to simply develop the logging habit.
Poke around- you'll see how easy it is.
Click Here To Join Now For Free
PEERtrainer Local Teams:
Dallas Weight Loss Group
Philadelphia Weight Loss Group
Chicago Weight Loss Group
San Diego Weight Loss Group
Vancouver Weight Loss Group
Kansas City Weight Loss Group
Omaha Weight Loss Group
Atlanta Weight Loss Group
Boston Weight Loss Group
Austin Weight Loss Group
South Florida Weight Loss Group
Tampa Bay Weight Loss Group
St Louis Weight Loss Group
New York City Weight Loss Group
Seattle Weight Loss Group
Bay Area Weight Loss Group
Orlando Weight Loss Group
Portland Weight Loss Group
Minneapolis Weight Loss Group
What Is A Good Way Of Getting Online Weight Loss Support For Free?
PEERtrainer has some fundamental similarities to Weight Watchers- both approaches view group and peer support as the most important factor to long term weight loss success. Some people on PEERtrainer go to weekly meetings and log every day on PEERtrainer. Others only count their Points on PEERtrainer. Still others find new approaches that build upon the Points system. The key is finding what works for you, and being in an environment that encourages you to explore all your options.
|Health Information||Nutrition Data|
- kale nutrition factsFind Kale Calories and Nutrition Facts at PeerTrainer.com |
- portabella mushroom |
- grapes nutrition facts |
- nutrient density chartNutrient density is the measurement of the concentration of micronutrients in food. Some foods, like green vegetables have very high nutrient density measurements. Processed foods have very low nutrient density measurements. Foods that are nutrient dense are associated with greater health, increased energy and weight loss. |
- free online weight loss community |
- weight losing plans |
- get motivated to exercise |
- corona caloriesFind Corona Light Calories and Nutrition Facts at PeerTrainer.com |
- how to make your body burn fatThere is a difference between burning fat and burning sugar. While your body can burn either fuel, it is far better off burning fat. Fat is the body's fuel of choice. Fat, not sugar, is our most inexhaustible and healthy energy resource. When you train your body to burn fat, you gain access to this limitless resource |
- how to stop feeling tiredHow do you stop feeling so tired? PEERtrainer presents a totally unique method that is likely to help you feel less tired and give you more energy. The key to feeling less tired is to use more fat and less sugar for energy. In order to do this, you'll need to eat fewer refined carbs, more vegetables and greens, and incorporate healthy fats into your diet. You will also need to slow way down when you exercise. Many people do some of these things, but few do all of them in combination. The key to attacking the root cause of exhaustion is to do all of these things together. |
- kiwi calories |
- calories for weight loss |
- beck diet solution reviewThe Beck Diet Solution |
- gala apple caloriesFind Gala Apple Calories and Nutrition Facts at PeerTrainer.com |
- weight watchers point |
- weight loss plans for women |
- fat blast diet |
- fuji apple calories |
- tuna nutrition factsFind Tuna Calories and Nutrition Facts at PeerTrainer.com |
- losing weight faster |
- calories in starburst |
- hypnosis weight loss |
- subway saladsFind Subway Salads and Dressings-- Grilled Chicken & Baby Spinach Salad Calories and Nutrition Facts at PeerTrainer.com |
- olive oil calories |
- calories in papaya |
- subway breakfast nutritionFind Subway Breakfast Subs, Western w/Cheese Breakfast Wrap Calories and Nutrition Facts at PeerTrainer.com |
- calories in brussel sproutsFind Brussels Sprouts Calories and Nutrition Facts at PeerTrainer.com |
- the myth of self esteem |
- kraft american cheeseFind Calories in Kraft American cheese slices Calories and Nutrition Facts at PeerTrainer.com |
- what are acrylamides |
- how to lose the last 10 pounds