• getting started
• calories in food
• diet types & reviews
• nutrition & health
• coaching & training
• support groups/teams
• nutrition 101
• diets that work
• how to get motivated
• how to eat out
• how to make a diet that fits with your lifestyle
• how to lose the last 10 lbs
• why you need a PEERtrainer support group
• tips on how to stop a binge
• calories in apple pie
• calories in french fries
• calories in sushi
• calories in pizza
• calories in starbucks
• calories in a plain donut
calories & nutrients
types & reviews
How I Got Through Vacation Without Gaining Weight!
"Diet Fusion"- The PEERtrainer Approach To Losing Weight
• NutriSystem Select
• Calculating Maximal Heart Rate
PEERtrainer Coaching/Training Intensive
• Should I Spend Money On A Personal Trainer?
• From 250 pounds To Being A Marathon Runner
• Get Started: The PEERtrainer Weight Loss Guide
• Member and Community Success Stories
• Quick Reference Guide For Portion Sizes
• The South Beach Diet: Overview of Risks
PEERtrainer Weight Loss Coaching Articles:
Gaining The Weight Back?
Steps To Health And Happiness
Weight Loss Motivation 101
Psychology Of Weight Loss 101
Desire To Lose Weight Is Not Enough
How To Incorporate Exercise Into A Busy Schedule
Learning To Breathe
How To Change Anything In Your Life
How To Stop Self-Sabotage
How To Make Better Decsions
Hypnosis For Weight Loss??
The Hero's Journey
PEERtrainer Motivation Bootcamp, Part 1
Lost 15 Pounds. Now What?
New Health Content From PEERtrainer
The Best Diets For Diabetics and Diabetes?
What Diets Do Doctors Recommend?
Having A Hard Time Losing Weight?
How To Live Longer
A New Points System For Weight Loss
New Fitness Content From PEERtrainer:
How Much Weight Should Women Lift?
Weight Lifting and Weight Loss
How To Get Addicted To Exercise
How To Run Better And Burn More Fat
Why You Must Own Resistance Bands
The Total Gym PEERtrainer Review
How To Build Shoulder Muscles
How To Get Motivated To Exercise
Calorie Wiki Foods
Weight Loss Groups
How PEERtrainer Works
Newest Groups and Teams
Fitness and Motivation