Do You Need To Reset Your Hormones?
Are you in need of a hormonal reset? Do you feel like life is harder than it used to be, or that it shouldn't be this hard? Has your doctor told you "You're just getting older, this is normal and there's nothing you can do." Are you...
Don't Accept Defeat, SOLVE Your Problems With The Hormone Reset Program!
If you'd rather solve these problems than live with them the rest of your life, and in the process make your life so much better, then please join Dr. Sara Gottfried and Jackie Wicks for the Hormone Reset Program!
If you suffer from any of the above symptoms, it is not a moral failing, it's not you getting "just getting older", and it's not your fault. You CAN do something about it--you can reset your hormones.
Do you remember what it was like to be 25 and have boundless energy? To not gain weight just from looking at the pastry case? When you were 25, your hormones were perfectly aligned--they were in the "Goldilocks" position, not too high and not too low.
Now, chances are that at least one of the following three hormones is out of whack:
You Can Feel Normal Again!
Despite what your doctor has told you, this is not a hopeless diagnosis and it doesn't have to be your story--you CAN reset them to be aligned again and feel as balanced as a 25-year-old!
With hormones, small changes can produce BIG results, and with just a few small tweaks you are going to feel so much better! There is absolutely no need to resign yourself to a cranky, overweight, celibate future when you can reset your hormones and feel happy, lean, and sexy once more!
You will learn about your three personal "Charlie's Angels" (cortisol, thyroid, and estrogen) and what they do for your body, what you'll feel like when they're aligned, and how they end up that way. In addition, you'll learn about the proven remedies for each of them so you can return to your younger, more vibrant self!
What Will You Learn In The Hormone Reset Program?
In the Hormone Reset Program, Dr. Sara Gottfried will guide you through the often complex interactions between three of your bodies most important hormones, and explain how fixing them will change what they're trying to tell your body! Right now, you may feel tired and cranky more often than you think is normal, or maybe your hair used to silky but now just tangles up. Perhaps you've been feeling blue or like life is too hard. These are all messages your hormones are delivering. In the Hormone Reset Program, you'll learn what other messages Cortisol, Thyroid, and Estrogen may be sending your body and what they should be signalling instead!
The Hormone Reset Program is divided into 3 classes over 3 weeks:
Class 1 is devoted to Cortisol:
- Learn why cortisol is called your "stress hormone", and how it can run out of control.
- Learn how cortisol affects your other two Charlie's Angels, thyroid and estrogen!
- All the information you need to be informed about your own cortisol levels so you can determine if it's running high, or if you've already burned out!
- Learn what to do if your cortisol is too high so that you can bring back to a healthy level!
Class 2 provides an in-depth look at your Thyroid and the hormones it produces:
- Find out why thyroid is called "The Master of Your Metabolism"!
- Discover how a low-functioning thyroid can make it almost impossible to lose weight.
- Learn about the controversy in thyroid ranges and why your doctor may be using the wrong levels and misinterpreting your results!
- Learn what you need to do if your thyroid is off to restore it to function!
Class 3 covers the many forms of Estrogen your body produces:
- Why is estrogen your sexy, sultry hormone? Join and find out!
- Learn just how wide-spread "Estrogen Dominance" is, and why it's bad!
- Discover the proper ratios for this hormone so you can treat it!
- Hear about the best remedies to bring your estrogen back in line so you can feel sexy at any age!
Each class is broken out into 2 sections, to allow you to absorb all the information. The objective of the classes are to help you will understand the balance your hormones maintain and why the "Goldilocks" position is so essential to your health, your energy, and your sexiness! In addition, under Dr. Sara Gottfried's guidance, PEERtrainer has created supplement packs for each of the hormones covered so that you may take advantage of the knowledge Dr. Sara Gottfried will share with you!
- Two sections EVERY week!
- Week 1: Two Classes on Cortisol!
- Week 2: Two Sections on Thyroid!
- Week 3: Two Sections on Estrogen!
- Materials for each of the classes, including welcome materials to help get you started.
- Immediate access to the transcripts of prior Q&A sessions, which contain a wealth of information.
- Access to the private Hormone Reset Community
- Fast and reliable support from the PEERtrainer Team.
- The full 5-part Motivation Boot Camp from PEERtrainer
What Do You Get When You Sign Up?
When you sign up, you will get instant access to your Hormone Reset Dashboard. On your dashboard and in the program, you will have access to:
Price Discounted from $95 to $8!!
Who is Dr. Sara Gottfried?
Dr. Sara Gottfried, MD, is a Harvard-trained integrative physician who helps women feel at home in their bodies again, regardless of age. She is the creator of "Mission Ignition: Sex Drive," a wildly popular online course for women to re-ignite their sex drive using her 3-Step Gottfried Protocol for natural hormone balancing-utilizing nutraceuticals, botanicals, and when needed, bioidentical hormones, along with little-known esoteric practices.
After graduating from the physician-scientist training program at Harvard Medical School and MIT, Dr. Sara completed her residency at the University of California at San Francisco, where she still serves on the faculty. She is board-certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology, a teacher of the adjunct faculty at Touro University College of Osteopathic Medicine, and a mentor to medical students in her integrative medicine practice, The Gottfried Center for Organic Gynecology in Berkeley, California. She teaches natural hormone balancing to both women and other clinicians, and is a popular guest on TV, radio and at health, medical and yoga conferences.
Dr. Sara is the author of the forthcoming book, The Hormone Cure (Simon & Schuster, 2013). She has been featured in Yoga Journal, Glamour, Diablo and Natural Health magazines. She is also the medical expert featured in the award-winning film on women and yoga, YogaWoman. Dr. Sara is quick to add, "My method is not one-size-fits-all. My mission is to help women feel sexy, vital and balanced from their cells to their soul."