Get motivated: Exercise and no sugar will make me stronger. At least do it for that reason.
- Exercise (via running or gym) most days of the week.
- Pile the vegetables.
- Limited sugar and flour intake.
- Sleep for at least 7 hours per night.
Treat your body with respect to be healthy and happy. And maintain a sense of balance.
If you want a pick-me-up: http://calmingmanatee.com/
On the agenda today:
- thrift shopping ✓
- some packing ✓
- movie with buddy ✓
- exercise bike
- at least 1 hour of work
Packing, packing, packing. Moving, moving, moving.
1.5 mile/25 minute walk to movie theater
- And my knee cooperated nicely!
9am: 12 oz coffee + cream
2pm: Lunch with a lovely motherly figure: salad: steak slices + spinach + arugula + fennel + 1/4 small roasted red potato + vinaigrette on side (dipped fork between bites)
4:15pm: large portion biko - sweet rice, coconut milk, sugar
- This Filipino dessert is only made on special occasions, so I got excited. However, I (accidentally) overindulged.
Post-movie drinks: 1 greyhound