1. Low carb- lean protein, tons of veggies.. sparing oil, etc
2. Exercise- walking and hiking locally. Want to start Nordic skiing in the winter and snowshoe also. Mostly w. Friends. lovely! been doing this lots! So good for my soul!! I need to start hopping on my indoor equipment for the winter plan.
Next goals here are to get a pedometer or fitbit to measure my mileage.
3. Food- log it!
4. Spend TIME cooking. Lots of savory Veggie/lean protein dishes = a happy satisfied me... then I stick to my plan! And I enjoy food!
5. make tickers for my low carb goal of 12 weeks. (no weighing, DH has hidden the scale.. because it messes with my head!)
2014 = 60 pounds lost = yippee! Start 280. Ended 220.
2015 = lets do another 60-80 this year! Start 2015 @ 220. Would like to be 140 eventually. May take 2015 AND 2016 (?)
Mon- plan = elliptical at home
Tues- plan yoga or elliptical
Wed= plan yoga
Thurs = plan ball with weights (need to find ball and get it ready)
Fri = plan = walk
Sa = plan = . ?walk or ski
Su = plan = ?walk or ski
2007 joined PT 220 lbs (post baby #3) got down to 188- (32 pound loss) (Jan-April low carb + hard, long elliptical work outs) see you can do it, girl?! Felt really good at this slim/trim weight! lol
2008 husband retired AF, moved cross country, got distracted. Weight up to 220.
2009 Started homeschooling, still in shock from move and so overwhelmed weight hovered @ 220-230
2010 Moved again... ugh...?why?! weight got up to 249.
2011 Moved again (?!really!?) Lost lifelong BFF, Grieved all year, horribly depressed and isolated this year. Weight got up to 265 (starting #4 pregnancy weight)
2012 Baby #4 in May, top preg weight 299
2013 Another MOVE...(gulp)...more weight too! 270-280 most of this year
2014- the year she woke up
- lost 60 pounds! Went from 280 to 220 lbs.
2015 - finish what I started. Want to get to 140. I am 5'8".
Session 1 2015 WEEK 1-12!!! Started at 220
-will weigh march 28th. Goal is to be sub 200.
- weeks 1-3. Going really, really well. . I've been getting outside for snow exercise, I feel like I'm losing quickly. Should be a fun weigh in!
9 more weeks left in this 12 week session
6 more weeks until trip to Maui
Week 12 weeks =
Session 3 =
Session 4 (12 week sessions) =
Session 5. 12 weeks =