1. Low carb- lean protein, tons of veggies.. sparing oil, etc
2. Exercise- walking and hiking locally. Want to start Nordic skiing in the winter and snowshoe also. Mostly w. Friends. lovely! been doing this lots! So good for my soul!! I need to start hopping on my indoor equipment for the winter plan.
Next goals here are to get a pedometer to measure my mileage.
3. Food- log it!
4. Spend TIME cooking. Lots of savory Veggie/lean protein dishes = a happy satisfied me... then I stick to my plan! And I enjoy food!
5. make tickers for my low carb goal of 12 weeks. (no weighing, DH has hidden the scale.. because it messes with my head!)
4 12 weeks sessions accomplished already this year = 60 pounds lost = yippee! = lets do another 60 and we are golden!
Wed= short airport walk
Fri = plan = ? Set up elliptical ? Also firewood work! Chopping/moving/carrying
Sa = plan = vaca. . ?walk/hike?
Su = plan = vaca ?walk/hike?
2007 joined PT 220 lbs (post baby #3) got down to 188- (32 pound loss) (Jan-April low carb + hard, long elliptical work outs) see you can do it, girl?! Felt really good at this slim/trim weight! lol
2008 husband retired AF, moved cross country, got distracted. Weight up to 220.
2009 Started homeschooling, still in shock from move and so overwhelmed weight hovered @ 220-230
2010 Moved again... ugh...?why?! weight got up to 249.
2011 Moved again (?!really!?) Lost lifelong BFF, Grieved all year, horribly depressed and isolated this year. Weight got up to 265 (starting #4 pregnancy weight)
2012 Baby #4 in May, top preg weight 299
2013 Another MOVE...(gulp)...more weight too! 270-280 most of this year
2014- the year she wakes up... the year she kills it. Its gonna be good!
- so far this year, have lost 60 pounds! As of September 220 lbs.
WEEK 1-12!!! killed it!!!! Did NOT end up weighing so I don't know how much I lost. I feel like I have lost 20-30 pounds!!
Week 12 weeks = done = :).
June 28 th first weigh in for the year = 228 = 52 pounds lost this year = it's an amazing start.
Session 3 and 4 (12 week sessions) 220 by the end. 8 more lost. Down 60 total this year so far.
Sept 20th = 220 weigh in.
Session 5. 12 weeks = ends December 27th. Started at 220. Really hoping to end it at less then 200 lbs for the weigh in. That would put me at a 80+ weight loss for the year of 2014!!
So. 6 more weeks til Dec 27th weigh in. . What can we accomplish by then my dear?