I'm 60 "plus" yrs. old (but younger than 70 :-) and 5ft. 8in. tall. I have a very busy schedule between working, volunteering and being involved with my church.
I'm single with no children... but have a throng of nieces, nephews and God children. I love animals and at present have 2 cats.. (I like dogs too, but schedule too busy to give proper attention right now.)
My health is important!
Treating my body with love and respect.
1) eat/drink to win (refers to healthiest version of self)
2) 64 oz h2o daily
3) do not turn to food for support - even when stressors are crazy!
4) keep active (will increase w time)
5) remember there is a light at end of this tunnel = health
6) 1st healthy choice 2nd portion control 3rd overall awareness of my body's needs
7) sleep well
8) pray (always top priority for me)
9) will identify more....
I'm a 47 year old professional. I'm married w/ 2 kids, one in college and out of college and on his own. I'm 5'9" tall and have been overweight since my first baby was born in 1989. I took off about 40 pounds in 2005 when I did Slim4Life. Over the next 4 years I put about 15 of it back on.
I'm a 45 year old mom and small business owner. I live with my husband and daughter in rural Tennessee. I've been a chronic yo yo dieter since I was 20. I would like to break this cycle!