Bertolli Fettuccine with Red Pepper and Rosemary Recipe
|Amount per serving
||Calories from Fat
FETTUCCINE WITH RED PEPPER & ROSEMARY
1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
1 tsp. salt
3 Tbsp. Bertolli® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 medium onion, finely chopped
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
4 tsp. finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
2 medium red bell peppers, cut into thin strips
1/3 cup dry white wine or chicken broth
12 ounces fettuccine, cooked and drained
Season chicken with 1/2 teaspoon salt. In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon Olive Oil over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
In same skillet, heat remaining 2 tablespoons Olive Oil over medium-high heat and cook onion, garlic, remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt, rosemary and black pepper, stirring occasionally, 1 minute or until onion is tender. Add red pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes. Add wine and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 5 minutes. Return chicken to skillet and add hot fettuccine; toss well. Cook 1 minute or until heated through. Garnish, if desired, with shaved Parmesan cheese.
Nutrition Information per serving
Calories 580 , Calories From Fat 120 , Saturated Fat 2.5g , Trans Fat 0g , Total Fat 13g , Cholesterol 65mg , Sodium 660mg , Total Carbohydrate 71g , Sugars 7g , Dietary Fiber 5g , Protein 39g , Vitamin A 40% , Vitamin C 130% , Calcium 4% , Iron 20%
12 Weight Watchers Points Per Serving
last edit by
10/12/2007 11:02:16 AM
New: The PEERtrainer Cheat System
The PEERtrainer Cheat System is a new, simple to follow system for eating. The objective is to help guide you towards a way of eating that will make it easier to lose weight, give you more energy and help you feel better.
It is free, easy to follow, and a little unusual and controversial. Most of all it is working. This link will take you to a blog post where you can learn more and download the 26 page PDF that outlines the system.
Click Here To Read A Blog Post To
Learn About The New PEERtrainer Cheat System
Scroll Our Facebook Page Below For New Recipes:
PEERtrainer Is A Free and Powerful Online System For Weight Loss Support
New Services and Offerings From PEERtrainer:
1) Tip Of The Day Weight Loss Coaching Program-- This is a daily email program that helps to reinforce fundamentals as well as gives you practical tips each day. We are getting GREAT feedback from subscribers.
2) Weight Loss Bootcamp-- This is a free 4 week program where you are taken through some of the fundamentals of how to make changes. The calls and the Tip Of The Day work together and present and reinforce a common information set.
3) Tip Of The Day Blog-- We update this each day with responses to specific questions from our coaching subscribers and customer.
4) New Diet and Weight Loss Content-- We have launched a new diet section that organizes the growing amount of content on the site. When you click in the most important areas are highlighted.
5) PEERtrainer Coaching/Training Intensive This is a new 12 week program that helps you solve the mental blockages that are prevent many from sustainable weight loss. The most interesting thing about the program is what participants are saying and you can click on the link to read them.
Click Here To Learn More and Join!