3.5 ounces (100 grams)
|Amount per serving
||Calories from Fat
One of the world's ancient cheeses, Pont L'Eveque dates back to the Thirteenth Century. Made on the coast of Normandy on small farms that use rich salt milk, Pont L'Eveque is a small cheese that is formed into a square shape. Pale yellow in color with a white-orange rind, it is a very rich and soft cheese with a supple yet firm consistency. It is well known for its delicate bouquet, which is said to be reminiscent of the Norman countryside, however it does tend to have a strong, pungent aroma that is not for the timid. The flavor is creamy and full-bodied, especially if you choose to eat the rind (some prefer to trim it). Packed in its own little wooden box and aged for 45 days, Pont L'Eveque is a cheese the French are very proud to call their own. Best when eaten at room temperature.
Other Frech Cheeses Worth Checking Out:
This is a cheese to be avoided during pregnancy
WW Points: 8
Cal: 301 ; Fat: 24 ; Fiber: 0
last edit by
10/10/2006 11:55:24 AM
New: The PEERtrainer Cheat System
The PEERtrainer Cheat System is a new, simple to follow system for eating. The objective is to help guide you towards a way of eating that will make it easier to lose weight, give you more energy and help you feel better.
It is free, easy to follow, and a little unusual and controversial. Most of all it is working. This link will take you to a blog post where you can learn more and download the 26 page PDF that outlines the system.
Click Here To Read A Blog Post To
Learn About The New PEERtrainer Cheat System
Scroll Our Facebook Page Below For New Recipes:
PEERtrainer Is A Free and Powerful Online System For Weight Loss Support
New Services and Offerings From PEERtrainer:
1) Tip Of The Day Weight Loss Coaching Program-- This is a daily email program that helps to reinforce fundamentals as well as gives you practical tips each day. We are getting GREAT feedback from subscribers.
2) Weight Loss Bootcamp-- This is a free 4 week program where you are taken through some of the fundamentals of how to make changes. The calls and the Tip Of The Day work together and present and reinforce a common information set.
3) Tip Of The Day Blog-- We update this each day with responses to specific questions from our coaching subscribers and customer.
4) New Diet and Weight Loss Content-- We have launched a new diet section that organizes the growing amount of content on the site. When you click in the most important areas are highlighted.
5) PEERtrainer Coaching/Training Intensive This is a new 12 week program that helps you solve the mental blockages that are prevent many from sustainable weight loss. The most interesting thing about the program is what participants are saying and you can click on the link to read them.
Click Here To Learn More and Join!