Lowfat Chocolate Cheesecake
1 slice (12 per cheesecake)
|Amount per serving
||Calories from Fat
18 lowfat Oreo® cookies, finely crushed into crumbs
Three 8-ounce packages nonfat cream cheese
1 cup nonfat ricotta cheese
1 cup sugar
3 egg whites
1 whole egg
1-1/2 teaspoon vanilla
grated rind of zest of one lemon
1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/4 cup nonfat evaporated milk
Preheat oven to 325°F. Press crumbs into bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
Mix cheeses and sugar together until smooth. Add egg and egg whites, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Blend in vanilla and lemon rind. Bake for 50 to 60 minutes.
Cool completely. Loosen cake from rim of pan with a knife. Remove rim of pan. Melt chocolate chips with nonfat evaporated milk over low heat, stirring constantly until smooth. Spread over top of cheesecake, with some dripping down the sides.
Makes 12 servings.
last edit by
8/15/2006 10:54:19 AM
Best Of PT Wiki
New: The PEERtrainer Cheat System
The PEERtrainer Cheat System is a new, simple to follow system for eating. The objective is to help guide you towards a way of eating that will make it easier to lose weight, give you more energy and help you feel better.
It is free, easy to follow, and a little unusual and controversial. Most of all it is working. This link will take you to a blog post where you can learn more and download the 26 page PDF that outlines the system.
Click Here To Read A Blog Post To
Learn About The New PEERtrainer Cheat System
Scroll Our Facebook Page Below For New Recipes:
PEERtrainer Is A Free and Powerful Online System For Weight Loss Support
New Services and Offerings From PEERtrainer:
1) Tip Of The Day Weight Loss Coaching Program-- This is a daily email program that helps to reinforce fundamentals as well as gives you practical tips each day. We are getting GREAT feedback from subscribers.
2) Weight Loss Bootcamp-- This is a free 4 week program where you are taken through some of the fundamentals of how to make changes. The calls and the Tip Of The Day work together and present and reinforce a common information set.
3) Tip Of The Day Blog-- We update this each day with responses to specific questions from our coaching subscribers and customer.
4) New Diet and Weight Loss Content-- We have launched a new diet section that organizes the growing amount of content on the site. When you click in the most important areas are highlighted.
5) PEERtrainer Coaching/Training Intensive This is a new 12 week program that helps you solve the mental blockages that are prevent many from sustainable weight loss. The most interesting thing about the program is what participants are saying and you can click on the link to read them.
Click Here To Learn More and Join!