Regular potato chip substitute....tastes great.Ingredients: sweet potato, canola oil and/or safflower oil and/or sunflower oil
There are 150 calories in a 1 ounce of Potato chips. Since no onecan eat just one, the only smart way for people looking to lose weightis to use them to make salads crunchier.Click here for a potato chip salad recipe, in the PEERtrainer Magic Fridge Recipe Guide.Matching Foods:
New Services and Offerings From PEERtrainer:
1) Get a Free Copy Of The Cheat System Diet Cookbook
2) Weight Loss Bootcamp-- This is a free 4 week program where you are taken through some of the fundamentals of how to make changes. The calls and the Tip Of The Day work together and present and reinforce a common information set.
3) Tip Of The Day Blog-- We update this each day with responses to specific questions from our coaching subscribers and customer.
4) New Diet and Weight Loss Content-- We have launched a new diet section that organizes the growing amount of content on the site. When you click in the most important areas are highlighted.
5) PEERtrainer Coaching/Training Intensive This is a new 12 week program that helps you solve the mental blockages that are prevent many from sustainable weight loss. The most interesting thing about the program is what participants are saying and you can click on the link to read them.