By Jackie Wicks PEERtrainer Founder
|Amount per serving
||Calories from Fat
95 Calories in Amstel Light.
Alcohol is a tough call when it comes to figuring out how it fits into a weight loss plan and your life.
Most plans restrict it or have you account for it in some way. From our perspective, there is so much other stuff that is bad for you, that you might want to give yourself a break in this area.
If you don't have a problem with alcohol, and you find a glass or two relaxing, then it might be one of those things that you have on the "fun" side of the equation.
Of course you have to really work the "good stuff" part of the equation, which you have to do regardless. For those of you following the Cheat System, we are finding that people are able to eat healthy, in a way that leaves them room for whatever they "choose" to do on the fun side of the equation.
The more you work the left side of the system, the more "room" you'll have for whatever you enjoy!
last edit by
3/3/2011 11:30:39 AM
New: The PEERtrainer Cheat System
The PEERtrainer Cheat System is a new, simple to follow system for eating. The objective is to help guide you towards a way of eating that will make it easier to lose weight, give you more energy and help you feel better.
It is free, easy to follow, and a little unusual and controversial. Most of all it is working. This link will take you to a blog post where you can learn more and download the 26 page PDF that outlines the system.
Click Here To Read A Blog Post To
Learn About The New PEERtrainer Cheat System
Scroll Our Facebook Page Below For New Recipes:
PEERtrainer Is A Free and Powerful Online System For Weight Loss Support
New Services and Offerings From PEERtrainer:
1) Tip Of The Day Weight Loss Coaching Program-- This is a daily email program that helps to reinforce fundamentals as well as gives you practical tips each day. We are getting GREAT feedback from subscribers.
2) Weight Loss Bootcamp-- This is a free 4 week program where you are taken through some of the fundamentals of how to make changes. The calls and the Tip Of The Day work together and present and reinforce a common information set.
3) Tip Of The Day Blog-- We update this each day with responses to specific questions from our coaching subscribers and customer.
4) New Diet and Weight Loss Content-- We have launched a new diet section that organizes the growing amount of content on the site. When you click in the most important areas are highlighted.
5) PEERtrainer Coaching/Training Intensive This is a new 12 week program that helps you solve the mental blockages that are prevent many from sustainable weight loss. The most interesting thing about the program is what participants are saying and you can click on the link to read them.
Click Here To Learn More and Join!