This is a great list of the 5 Lowest Calorie, Lowest Point Alcoholic Drinks. Aren't we always asking this question?
1. Rum and Diet Coke (1 oz. rum) - 65 calories (1.5)
Tip: Use diet sodas as mixers, such as gin and diet tonic, diet 7Up and Seagrams 7, diet ginger ale and Jack Daniels, and so on.
2. Vodka and Soda (1 oz. vodka) - 65 calories (1.5)
Tip: Try this with flavored vodka, such as raspberry, vanilla, or mandarin.
3. White Wine Spritzer (4 oz. white wine topped with club soda) - 80 calories (2)
4. Bloody Mary (1 oz. vodka, 4 oz. tomato juice, dash of Tabasco and pepper) - 90 calories (2)
5. Light Beer - 100 calories (2)
alcohol Matching Foods:
- 5 Lowest Calorie, Lowest Point Alcoholic Drinks
- Alcoholic beverage, distilled, all (gin, rum, vodka, whiskey) 80 proof
- Alcoholic beverage, wine, table, red
- Budweiser Beer
- Foster's Lager
- Kris Pinot Grigio White Wine
- SMIRNOFF Smirnoff Ice® malt beverage, original flavor
- White Wine