Boston Market Chicken and Ham Entrees Calories, Fat, Fiber, Carbs and Points:
1/4 White meat chicken w/no skin or wing (170 cal/4 g fat/2 g carbs) 4 1/4 White meat chicken w/skin & wing (280 cal/12 g fat/2 g carbs) 7 1/4 Dark meat chicken w/no skin (190 cal/10 g fat/1 g carbs) 5 1/4 Dark meat chicken w/skin (320 cal/21 g fat/2 g carbs) 8.5 1/2 Chicken w/skin (590 cal/33 g fat/4 g carbs) 15 Skinless Rotisserie Turkey Breast (170 cal/1 g fat/1 g carbs) 3.5 Boston Hearth Ham (210 cal/9 g fat/9 g carbs) 5 Meat Loaf & Chunky Tomato Sauce (370 cal/18 g fat/22 g carbs) 9 Meat Loaf & Brown Gravy (390 cal/22 g fat/19 g carbs) 10 Chicken Pot Pie (780 cal/46 g fat/61 g carbs) 19.5 Chunky Chicken Salad (370 cal/27 g fat/3 g carbs) 10 Teriyaki Chicken 1/4 dark w/skin (380 cal/21 g fat/17 g carbs) 9.5 Teriyaki Chicken 1/4 white w/skin (340 cal/12 g fat/17 g carbs) 8 Tabasco BBQ drumstick (130 cal/6 g fat/4 g carbs) 3.5 Tabasco BBQ wings (110 cal/7 g fat/4 g carbs) 3 Triple Topped Chicken (470 cal/22 g fat/20 g carbs) 11.5 Southwest Savory Chicken (400 cal/15 g fat/26 g carbs) 9.5
New Services and Offerings From PEERtrainer:
1) Tip Of The Day Weight Loss Coaching Program-- This is a daily email program that helps to reinforce fundamentals as well as gives you practical tips each day. We are getting GREAT feedback from subscribers.
2) Weight Loss Bootcamp-- This is a free 4 week program where you are taken through some of the fundamentals of how to make changes. The calls and the Tip Of The Day work together and present and reinforce a common information set.
3) Tip Of The Day Blog-- We update this each day with responses to specific questions from our coaching subscribers and customer.
4) New Diet and Weight Loss Content-- We have launched a new diet section that organizes the growing amount of content on the site. When you click in the most important areas are highlighted.
5) PEERtrainer Coaching/Training Intensive This is a new 12 week program that helps you solve the mental blockages that are prevent many from sustainable weight loss. The most interesting thing about the program is what participants are saying and you can click on the link to read them.