Boston Market Sandwiches Calories, Fat, Fiber, Carbs and Points:Chicken SW w/cheese & sauce (750 cal/33 g fat/5 g fiber/72 g carbs) 17 Chicken SW w/no cheese & sauce (430 cal/4.5 g fat/5 g fiber/62 g carbs) 8 (8.5) Chicken Salad Sandwich (680 cal/30 g fat/4 g fiber/63 g carbs) 15.5 Turkey SW w/cheese & sauce (710 cal/28 g fat/4 g fiber/68 g carbs) 16 Turkey SW w/no cheese & sauce (400 cal/3.5 g fat/4 g fiber/61 g carbs) 7.5 Ham SW w/cheese & sauce (750 cal/34 g fat/5 g fiber/72 g carbs) 17 (17.5) Ham SW w/no cheese & sauce (440 cal/8 g fat/4 g fiber/66 g carbs) 9 Meat Loaf Sandwich w/cheese (860 cal/33 g fat/6 g fiber/95 g carbs) 19 (19.5) Meat Loaf Sandwich w/no cheese (690 cal/21 g fat/6 g fiber/86 g carbs) 14.5 (15) Turkey Club Sandwich (650 cal/26 g fat/64 g carbs) 15.5 Open Faced Turkey Sandwich (500 cal/12 g fat/61 g carbs) 11 Open Faced Meat Loaf Sandwich (760 cal/35 g fat/71 g carbs) 18.5 BBQ Chicken Sandwich (540 cal/9 g fat/84 g carbs) 12 Pastry SW - Broccoli, Chicken, Cheddar (690 cal/47 g fat/45 g carbs) 18 Pastry SW - Ham & Cheddar (640 cal/41 g fat/47 g carbs) 16.5 Pastry SW - Italian Chicken (630 cal/41 g fat/43 g carbs) 16.5 Pastry Sandwich - BBQ Chicken (640 cal/39 g fat/56 g carbs) 16.5
New Services and Offerings From PEERtrainer:
1) Get a Free Copy Of The Cheat System Diet Cookbook
2) Weight Loss Bootcamp-- This is a free 4 week program where you are taken through some of the fundamentals of how to make changes. The calls and the Tip Of The Day work together and present and reinforce a common information set.
3) Tip Of The Day Blog-- We update this each day with responses to specific questions from our coaching subscribers and customer.
4) New Diet and Weight Loss Content-- We have launched a new diet section that organizes the growing amount of content on the site. When you click in the most important areas are highlighted.
5) PEERtrainer Coaching/Training Intensive This is a new 12 week program that helps you solve the mental blockages that are prevent many from sustainable weight loss. The most interesting thing about the program is what participants are saying and you can click on the link to read them.