Losing weight can be difficult because you have to balance a good diet with moderate sports practice, but losing weight is not only about burning calories. It's about learning to eat and have a healthy routine. The utopia desired by all is to be able to lose weight without having restrictions on food. This online writing help reveals the basic tricks of weight loss easily.
1. Before sleeping, two glasses of water According to a study by the American Chemical Society, this gesture prevents obesity and increases weight loss.
2. Take a nap whenever you can. Without proper rest, the body cannot complete its purifying and regenerative processes. Sleeping the nap in the context of a healthy diet and active life would be a great help when it comes to losing weight.
3. Sunbathing Vitamin D deficiency is related to overweight and the accumulation of fat in the abdominal area. Vitamin D is liposoluble; that is, it accumulates in fat. Some studies show that this vitamin's action, along with calcium, stimulates the use of fat as an energy source in the adipocyte. Only 20 minutes of moderate sun exposure per day is enough.
4. Eat Chili Chiles, on the one hand, contain capsaicin, which has a thermogenic effect; on the other hand, they generate a satiety effect.
5. Eat cucumber and grapefruit Substitute orange juice for grapefruit juice: this fruit helps metabolize fats, mostly if consumed on an empty stomach. Cucumber, on the other hand, helps control blood sugar levels due to its low glycemic index. Thanks to tartronic acid, it inhibits the transformation of carbohydrates into fats.
6. Eat fruit between meals If you cannot give up fruit for dessert, the best options are kiwi and pineapple. Kiwis contain a proteolytic enzyme called actinidin, which, like bromelain in pineapple, helps break down protein and aids digestion.
7. Chocolate, better bitter Dark chocolate is low in calories but is essential due to its high zinc content, strengthening the immune system and reducing inflammation. Never with milk, which is richer in fats and sugars. The ideal time would be in the afternoon as it provides tryptophan, a precursor of serotonin, the hormone of happiness, and satiety.
8. Dinner proteins Dinner alone is a good habit, but we have to try to do it accompanied by vegetables of the low glycemic index. We must avoid carbohydrates, which are automatically transformed into accumulations of localized adiposity.
9. For dessert, a Green infusion tea is perfect because it is an excellent antioxidant for its high content of catechins and isoflavones and has a purifying effect. The same is true of dandelion, which has a detoxifying action, or milk thistle, which prevents lipids' peroxidation.
10. Adopt the English timetable Try to bring forward your meal times by one hour: eating around 1 pm and dinner at 8 pm is much healthier and, in the long run, it shows on the scale.
11. No gas, please Carbonated drinks are not fattening, but can swell and cause bloating. Avoid even sparkling mineral water.
12. Use the microwave less In addition to the fact that we should avoid pre-cooked food, we should consider that subjecting food to high temperatures causes it to lose vitamins and active ingredients.
13. Only seasonal productsWhen we find, for example, melons in winter, this means that they have been subjected to different technological processes.
14. A 'snack' before bed, a study says that taking 150 calories in the form of protein 30 minutes before going to bed stimulates metabolism and increases muscle mass. It has its logic; it contributes to amino acids that can serve to construct muscular mass.
15. Healthy snacks If you are going to snack, it is better to choose foods that generate a blow of serotonin and endorphins so that the mood does not decline. The most "cheerful" are celery, broccoli, yogurt, oats, peanuts, and spinach.
PEERtrainer, Inc. | Customer Service: 917.512.Three Eight Zero One customercare@PEERtrainer.com
Copyright 2020 Peertrainer Inc. All Rights Reserved.